The design of the WSTI curriculum takes into account the recommendations of the European Federation of National Engineering Associations (FEANI) and meets its criteria of accreditation pertaining to program requirements for the technical fields of study. In addition, the schedule has been adjusted to the selected aspects of the MCSA certification path. IT subjects represent 72% of the hours of the course (the remaining 28% are non-IT subjects). Lectures are 38% of class hours – so up to 62% of the learning time is of a practical nature!

No.

SUBJECT

TIMETABLE

YEAR 1

YEAR 2

YEAR 3

 YEAR 4

sem
I

sem
II

sem
III

sem
IV

sem
V

sem
VI

sem
VII

I. General Education Subjects

1

Western Language

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

2

OHS and Ergonomics Problems

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

Introduction to Ethics

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

4

Physical Education

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

II. Basic Subjects

1

Discrete Mathematics

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

Balance of Probabilities and Statistics

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

3

Calculus and Linear Algebra

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

4

Introduction to Electronics and Metrology

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

5

Physics

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

III. Degree Course Subjects

1

Theoretical Introduction to Information Technology

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

Algorithms and Data Structures

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

3

Embedded Systems

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

4

Introduction to Programming

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

Programming Languages

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

6

Object-Oriented Programming Languages

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

7

Object-Oriented Languages

 

 

 

 a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

8

Operating Systems

 a_kulka.gif

 a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

9

Artificial Intelligence

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

10

Computer Graphics and Graphical User Interface

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

11

Software Engineering

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

12

Database

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

13

IT System Design

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

14

Computer Architecture

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

15

Digital Technology Devices

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

16

ICT and the Theory of Computer Networks

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

17

Web Operating Systems

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

18

Network Technologies and Usage

a_kulka.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

20

Introduction to Law and IT Law

 

 

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

21

IT Management in an Enterprise

            a_kulka.gif

IV. Fields of Study and Specialisations

21

Specialisation Subjects

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

V. Additional Classes

22

Graduate Workshop

 

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

23

Graduate Seminar

 

 

 

 

 

a_kulka.gif

a_kulka.gif

Internships

Type, duration and date of the internship is defined by the schedule and education programme of the WSTI. The internship lasts 960 hours and takes place after the first, second and third year (during the holidays: between the II and III semester; the IV and V semester; the VI and VII semester).